Business development Manager
- Nationality: Saudi.
- Location: Riyadh.
- Full Time.
- Bachelor’s or Above (marketing or business preferred) or equivalent relevant experience.
- Certified official certificate in Project Management PMP from the American Institute of Project Management PMI.
- Previous practical experience in the position of business development manager for not less than 4 years in projects (governmental – private Sectors) in construction and contracting works – information technology.
- Contribute to building a strong network of relationships based on strong potential clients, stakeholders and influencers in the target market.
- Participate in Making multiple professional relationships with different suppliers by providing alternative solutions if the company is exposed to any supply crisis in the future.
- Determining objectives clearly and determining procedures for development and business improvement.
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of strategic plans and monitor operational changes.
- Contracting with customers and cooperating to provide appropriate services.
- Organizing work with the business development, sales and marketing management team
- Communicate with the finance team and storage and logistics departments
Requirements & Skills:
- The ability to research, analyze and use data and statistics.
- Good communication skills with different personalities.
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills, in both Arabic/ English Languages.
- Commitment to professionalism and providing appropriate solutions to problems.
- The ability to take initiative and make decisions.
- Possessing project management skills and directing the work team.
- The ability to motivate and encourage the work team.
- Possess organizational skills, arrange tasks and prepare strategic plans.
- Ability to analyze sales figures and write reports.
- Strong knowledge of account management processes and tools.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proactive in terms of action items/follow-up, inputs/ideas and accounts team building.
For more information about Waja, please visit the website www.waja.com.sa